Launch Your Career as an Online Speech Therapist
Presence is proud to be an ASHA corporate partner and supporter of speech-language-hearing therapists across the nation.
Not ready to apply but interested in learning more? Let us know
Why pursue speech-language pathology jobs at Presence?
Join the leading teletherapy network and take back control of your career and life. With Presence, you can work when you want, where you want, as long as you have a stable internet connection.
Get access to our award-winning therapy platform, a supportive and knowledgeable clinical community, and ongoing professional learning to help you deliver services in the online environment.
Online speech therapy. Feel empowered again.
- Work from home according to your schedule and needs
- Competitive compensation and more choices because we serve more schools than anyone else
- Save time preparing for your sessions with our exclusive, ever-growing library of interactive games and activities that students love
- Spend more time on therapy and less time on paperwork
- Support for continuing education credits and cross-state licensing
Join our provider network. Love your job again.
What do our speech-language pathologists do?
- Conduct evaluations and provide IEP-directed therapy services
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions
- Complete comprehensive evaluation and progress reports as required by state and district regulations and processes
- Develop and/or contribute to IEPs
- Provide case management services as required by the school district(s), including scheduling, preparing for, and participating in or facilitating IEP meetings
Community of support
When you join the Presence network, you tap into the wisdom, knowledge, and experience of our active, online community of 2,200+ clinicians—whenever you need it.
You’ll have the opportunity to network with other speech-language pathologists so you can practice online therapy techniques and become familiar with the therapy tools available through our therapy platform.