Code of Conduct Policy
Effective Date: October 7, 2022
PresenceLearning, Inc. (“Presence”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) has a Code of Conduct Policy (“Code of Conduct”) that outlines certain rules or conduct allowed on Our websites, platform, systems, or services (collectively, the “System”).
The Code of Conduct applies to all System users equally. As a user of the System, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Create more than one user account (unless We agree otherwise);
- Provide false, fraudulent or misleading registration information for your account;
- Allow any third-party to use your account, unless you are a business customer and the
third-party is authorized to access your account;
- Use, access, or attempt to use or access the System if we have previously suspended or
banned you from using or accessing the System;
- Engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct;
- Use a third-party trademark, logo, or trade name without the owner’s express, prior consent, or otherwise in any unlawful manner;
- Impersonate or falsely, fraudulently, or misleadingly claim affiliation with any person or entity, including Us, another user, or any company or brand;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information about other users without their express, prior consent;
- Harass, annoy, stalk, harm, threaten, intimidate, or otherwise engage in abusive behavior towards others, including sending any unsolicited advertisements, promotional materials, messages, emails, or other solicitations to users;
- Post, submit or contribute any information or commentary about another person through the System without that person’s permission;
- Engage in any conduct which is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive to reasonable community standards;
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred, harassment or harm against an individual or group, including engaging in “hate speech”;
- Threaten violence or promote violence or actions that are threatening to others;
- Access, or attempt to access, any portion of the System or any content found therein through the use of any means or mechanisms (including spiders, bots, crawlers, data mining tools and the like) other than the software and functionalities provided by Us;
- Use, display, mirror or frame any of Our websites or any individual elements therein which bypasses Our architecture and layout of any part of the System;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the System;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the System or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Us or any of our third-party service providers, or any other third-party (including another user) to protect the System, or the content found therein;
- Attempt to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the System, any components of the System, or the content found therein;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network of the System, including but not limited to, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the System;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use the System or any content found therein for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third-party or in any manner not permitted by Presence;
- Engaging in any other conduct which is reasonably likely to damage Our business operations, reputation, or goodwill; or
- Assist any party in doing any of the above.
If you believe there has been a violation of this Code of Conduct, you may send a notice to Us at [email protected] with a description of the violation, your name and contact information.
We reserve the right, but do not have the obligation, to investigate any and all suspected
violations of this Code of Conduct, and to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve, share information with, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in order to prosecute users who violate this Code of Conduct.
We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate a user’s use or access to the System, or remove or disable access to any Content uploaded, without prior notice, in addition to all other remedies we may have or deem appropriate, if we suspect there has been a violation of this Code of Conduct.