A true partner to schools and agencies.
Leverage our modern therapy platform and network of expert clinicians.
Together, we can change children’s lives
Our HIPAA-compliant software platform is built by clinicians, for clinicians to do more of what they love. From rural districts to urban schools, we’re empowering providers to deliver best-in-class therapy experiences to every student, everywhere.
Presence - Schools
Support for schools to deliver services to students in special education programs and beyond.
Get access to leading technology and the largest clinician network to ease caseloads, close staffing gaps, and ensure service continuity.
- Augment your team with our flexible network of 2,200+ clinical professionals
- Reach more students with best-in-class special education and counseling services
- Improve therapy quality with easy-to-use digital tools and interactive digital content from top publishers
Presence - Agencies
Satisfy all your client needs by expanding your ability to offer high quality teletherapy.
Go beyond video conferencing with our best-in-class online therapy platform. Get insight into your team’s activities. Give your team an online platform built by clinicians that offers clinical tools, interactive content, and assessments.
- Create a personalized, engaging therapy experience for your clients
- Streamline subscriptions from leading publishers
- Manage caseloads and documentation more efficiently
Presence - Private Practice
Empowering providers to do more of what you love.
Work on your own terms and reach all your clients with our modern therapy platform. Our best-in-class digital tools and resources give you greater flexibility and simplify the day-to-day.
- Gain access to a community of clinical experts
- Make planning easier with access to a clinically curated library of games, activities and assessments at your fingertips
- Streamline work, with documentation and scheduling tools
Presence - Clinicians
Creating opportunities for clinicians to do what they love.
Join 2,200+ of your peers and learn why they love working in our network. See how working with an award-winning therapy platform designed to help you simplify your workflow and engage students can be delightful.
- Access more job opportunities with thousands of schools across the U.S.
- Join a supportive clinical community of experts.
- Work on your own terms, with flexible scheduling options
The Presence platform has enabled me to expand my practice. I save so much time searching for materials, I can see more clients. This has been a game changer for me.
Modern solutions with real impact
Empowering future therapists
Tiffany Gaines is an Assistant Professor and Clinical Supervisor, at a respected Higher Education institution. She is a Therapy Essentials power user and has experienced first-hand the benefits of a therapy platform in her practice as a school-based SLP and as a university professor teaching “Introduction to Diagnostic Methods” and “Differential Diagnostics” to undergraduate and graduate students.
During her time working as a school speech-language pathologist, Professor Gaines began leaning on the Therapy Essentials platform more and more in her everyday work, so much so that she became an advocate of the platform, training her fellow SLPs on how to leverage Therapy Essentials for their own school-based provider work.
Reducing backlog in California
Pleasanton Unified School District is located in Pleasanton, California in the Bay Area and serves 14,500 students. About 9.5% of the student population is eligible for special education.
Expanding access to counseling in Texas
Located just over 30 miles northwest of Houston, Tomball ISD in Tomball, Texas is an innovative and proactive district that prioritizes the mental well-being for all of its 15,800-plus students in grades K-12. The district implemented a comprehensive multi-tiered system of support (MTSS), called the Behavioral Health System of Care, to help get to the root causes of students’ behavioral issues.